Category Archives: Claim/Theory

UFOs over NYC said to be balloons…but is anyone buying it?


Many people stopped to stare at the UFOs over NYC on December 13th, but now the UFOs are said to be balloons from an engagement party.  Read more on the NYC December 13th UFOs here on Alien Enigma (link opens in a new window).

Honestly, I don’t think it sounds very likely that so many people would stop and stare at balloons.  I mean, these UFOs got the attention of many, many people in NYC.  As one of the people in the video of the previous post said, ‘balloons don’t stand still’.

Read the rest of this entry

Advertisements

A man claims aliens barrage his home with meteorites


  A Bosnian man is claiming that extraterrestrials are annoyed at him in some way and that they bomb his house with flaming rocks.  He even says he had to upgrade his roof to reinforced steel just to protect his home.  He says he’s been hit five times in the past five months, the first hitting in November.

  The man, Radivoje Lajic, lives as a resident of Gornja Lamovite, a town that Google didn’t even know about before this story came out probably sometime in April of 2008.

  Lajic’s exact claim is this: “I am obviously being targeted by extraterrestrials. I don’t know what I have done to annoy them, but there is no other explanation that makes sense.”  He told someone this, though there is no credit in the British papers that tell this story.

  He also says that “The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit five times has to be deliberate,” and that scientists from Belgrade University in Serbia confirmed that all five objects were meteorites.

  The meteorites always fall when it is raining heavily, and never when there are clear skies.

  Lajic says that “I don’t know why they are doing this.  When it rains I can’t sleep for worrying about another strike.”

Quotes and Information from the Fox News Article and the Daily Mail Article.  Links open in new windows.

A couple in Australia has a close-to-collision experience with a UFO


 An elderly Australian couple claim they had a close encounter with a UFO while traveling along a Northern Territory highway.

Lawrie Fuchs, 70, and his wife Gwen, 69, were returning to their home town of Elliott following a trip to the neighboring state of Queensland last Friday when they say the UFO swooped them as they drove along the Barkly Highway.

Estimated to be about 20 feet wide, they say the object passed the vehicle with such speed that its slipstream forced their Mazda sedan into the middle of the road.

They were traveling in a westerly direction when the incident occurred.

“It was about 4 p.m. when suddenly we saw a dark, silvery flash and heard a loud sound as it passed,” Mr. Fuchs said.

“It was traveling at a terrific speed, very bloody fast, and there was no warning at all. I’m sure it dive-bombed us but I can’t imagine why.”

  The above information was found on Fox News.  The below information was found at Northern Territory News, which Fox News links to.  These links will open in a new window.

“I do a lot of bush work and over the years I’ve seen a number of strange, unexplained things,” he said.

Mrs Fuchs said she saw a little flash just below the sun visor then heard a loud whoosh as it passed over.

“I actually thought it hit the car, but there were no marks,” she said.

Mr Fuchs, a mechanic who has lived in Elliot for 40 years, says he took the incident in his stride.

“I don’t talk about it much because sometimes people don’t take you seriously.”

Last week, another man reported seeing a UFO near Tennant Creek. Alan Martin, who is deaf, was obviously shaken by his experience. The Aboriginal man in his 40s had bought alcohol and headed alone into scrub land to avoid being humbugged.

He described seeing a disc-shaped object at close range. His drawing indicated it had red, green and blue lights.

“Man falls ill after UFO encounter”


A driver became ill after encountering a light shaped like a “massive star”, government UFO files released reveal.


In his account to police he described how a “tube of light” surrounded his car in Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent, and later how he was sick.

The National Archives release is part of a three-year project by the MoD and the National Archives to release files related to UFOs on the National Archives website.

The incident on 27 January, 1997 is detailed in Ministry of Defence papers.

Such an episode is classed by ufologists as a “close encounter of the second kind” – UFO sighting followed by an associated physical effect.

It was one of many reports alongside countless “light in the sky” sightings, episodes in which eyewitnesses claim some form of physical effect and even contact with an alien being, in the National Archive files made public for the first time.

The man in Ebbw Vale said he was driving on a clear and dry night around 2240 GMT when he encountered the UFO.

His identity has been withheld, but his report to police shows he was from Newport.

He claimed his car was surrounded for five minutes by a “tube of light” which swept towards him from the north east.

During this time both his radio and mobile phone stopped working.

The report said: “He felt and was indeed sick later on. He is still feeling ill today (28/1/97) and has developed a skin condition. Advised to see doctor.”

The report goes on to describe the encounter: “First sighting seemed like a “massive star” moving towards the car.

“Having stopped the car and switched the lights off, the light encircled the car, remaining for perhaps five minutes.

“[The man] was able to walk through the light which was very bright. There was no sound, no aircraft or helicopter noise, and besides feeling ill was very frightened.”

The report said the man’s car was left covered in “dust and dirt”.

 

  This story was quoted from this article.